Responsible for the control and calculations of the payroll processes of the company.
This process will be performed every two weeks and will be done through direct deposit or check.
Will calculate benefits, salary books, management of ISR withholding, annual reconciliation of ISR employees and diverse reporting in relation to said process..
- Responsible for the calculations during to the payroll period for all of the operational and administrative staff
- Introduces, modifies and withdraws information from the database for the personnel roster
- Issues personnel payroll payments, recording the same in the accounting system
- Performs the breakdown of payroll
- Verify accuracy of the data provided by the operations area and other departments for the calculation of payroll
- Perform calculations for payroll settlement
- Perform any other activity at the request of your supervisor
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position or previous experience as an accounting assistant
- Graduated at the secondary level in the accounting area (preferably with university studies in Finance or related career
- Available to work occasionally at weekends, night shifts, etc.
- Ability to generate reports and good time management
- Have good values, discipline, discretion and respect