Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Professionally handle a high volume of calls, in regards to the Customer's concern specifically with their Bill and Payments,Refunds and other Billing and Payment Arrangement Concerns and other technical questions that is related to their account.
Collect thoroughly and efficiently the necessary customer information, assess and meet customer needs and educate them regarding products and services applicable
Resolve customer issues through an outright resolution, preventing the customer of making another call for the same situation (follow guidelines)
Meet and exceed the metrics described by the company and the client
Maintain a balance between the policies of the company and the customer’s benefits through decision-making
Having a high level of resolution for any questions that customers may have
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Customer service (call center preferably)
- At least second year college
- Excellent communication skills
- High ability of being detail oriented and high active listening skills
- High ability to perform all computing and knowledge tests required by the client
- High ability to solve problems and analyze specific cases
- High ability to identify customer needs and to be able to clearly communicate the services offered
- Manages a high level of integrity and commitment towards the information handled as well as total time management.
- Has no problem meeting the attendance requirements and other metrics involving punctuality and time management.
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong phone and verbal communication skill.