The role of the Training Content Developer is to analyze content requests. Choose best
format, layout and delivery to achieve the learning objectives. Create the training content
primarily to be delivered on the company LMS (LEAP). All while maintaining company
branding, messaging and core-values emphasis.
- Coordinate with the Director of Training to create training content.
- Produce and store master files so that content can be updated or modified in the future.
- Design and create interactive learning modules that touch as many learning styles as
- Integrate Core values in all learning projects.
- Work with subject matter experts (SME’s) to create and refine training to meet the needs of
the company or group.
- Email progress checks and status updates regularly.
- Use the articulate 360-review network to get feedback from trainers and SME’s then
integrate the feedback into the training.
- Create content outlines and course designs
- Record and edit videos and add post-production effects
- Produce reference materials: Quick-start guides, Q & A sheets, etc.
- Construct engaging and cohesive PowerPoint presentations
- Create workflow diagrams
- Fluent in English (required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to change direction as needed in order to meet the needs of customers, both internal
- Can work under pressure and assist where required in meeting critical deadlines.
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality.
- Firm understanding of adult learning.
- Knowledge of and experience with Articulate software.
- Understanding of SCORM and Basic functionality of a Learning Management System.
- Ability to create clarity through probing questions.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, adult learning or similar.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with articulate software (preferred)
Be part of our new site in Ortigas. Apply online at: https://bit.ly/2mbw5q7