Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project manager should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Lead strategic, complex and/or time-sensitive projects by defining clear objectives, dependencies, risks, owners and follow through mechanisms.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Purchasing/Sourcing materials
- Costing and Project Accounting
- Lead the development of the vendor budget for the product functions and site and incorporate input from product functions.
- Provide input to vendor selection, forecasting, resource and budget planning for vendor operations.
- Implementation of Interiors Office Fit out Projects
- Experience driving process and operational improvements is key to this role
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience developing and implementing best practices/process improvements for Global organizations